it’s okay to be their disappointment, baby
just finished the Quinn romance (just to see it, it’s not “canon” for Suki)
that was really awkward.
(Emiisaurus also asked for Sukhera!)
01. Full name: Sukhera Oboa (I decided that my Legacy name is like a SW “Smith” and my Imp/Pub toons, where applicable, just happen to share it.)
02. Best Friend: Right now, Vette is on her way to becoming this for Sukhera. Prior to the game, her family’s half-assed attempts at becoming social movers and shakers meant that she was sort-of cloistered; the people she was driven to befriend didn’t really like. She preferred the people who were older and even today she tends toward older people for conversation, etc. Vette is likely going to break this trend.
03. Sexuality: (Bit of a tangent, I loathe labels vis a vis sexuality, so all of my characters ascribe to the “sexuality is fluid” mindset.) She’s personally unsure at this point. Sukhera has taken a more monastic approach to her Force mastery — sex isn’t a priority for her right now.
04. Favourite Colour: Dark reds, violets.
05. Marital Status: Single. (I’m not sure that the in-game romance, when it comes about, will be “canon” for her.)
06. Ideal mate: Someone who is understanding of her line of work and what it entails. Anything else is secondary.
07. Turn-ons: Displays of martial power and fitness, a sense of honour, confidence, physical contact (The Juggernaut likes to cuddle, secretly.).
08. Favourite Food: Steak. Rare.
09. Crushes: None.
10. Favourite Music: Classical and orchestral.
11. Biggest fear: Failure. Even though she thinks Baras is a total jerkass, she still considers it her job and calling to complete his tasks.
12. Biggest fantasy: She doesn’t often think about things like this, but I think she dreams of a time where she is in total control of herself.
13. Bad habits: She’s a tad mouthy and is not afraid to voice her opinion. Considering she’s a mere acolyte right now, that tends to get her in trouble. Also, she leaves her wet towels on the Fury’s floor.
14. Biggest regret: (I’m electing to hold out on this until her story’s finished.)
15. Best kept secret: The truth about her ancestry, and of course, what she knows re: Baras’ machinations.
16. Last thoughts: ”I’m doing this my way.”
17. Worst Romantic Experience: Before she went to the Academy full-time, her parents set her up with some socialite’s son. He was, to put it mildly, a total creep, and she avoided his holocalls until she went away.
18. Biggest insecurity: The depth and breadth of the ways of the Force she still has yet to master.
19. Weapon of choice: Her lightsaber. She’ll use fists in a pinch.
20. Role Model: None yet.
→ Acolyte Sukhera
*screams of glee*
A time to scream, a time for silence
A time for truth against the lies
A time for faith, a time for science
There’s a time for us to shine
I think it’s time to roll my Sith Warrior. She’s gonna be pureblood and everything.
And she’s Type 3 and bald and badass and mmmyess, I like this.
Now she needs a name. So we’re going with Sukhera, after a Nigerian Muslim warrior-woman because I like mythogical and folklore names. Why yes my legacy is almost entirely female, and I like it that way.